- All course fees are quoted in Australian dollars. Prices quoted are subject to change without notice.
- Full payment is required with registration
Registration Closing Dates
- Registrations close when classes are fully subscribed to the course commencement date.
- Registration for a course is not guaranteed until a completed registration form and proof of full payment has been received. Placement in a course will be confirmed via e- mail.
- Course schedule is considered tentative until course confirmation is sent to participants.
- If a course is cancelled by Ruby, you will be advised at the earliest possible opportunity and arrangements will be made for your course fees to be refunded. This may occur up to five days before Course commencement, in particular if the minimum number of participants has not been reached.
- Please be aware that our courses require a minimum of 12 participants. If a course fails to attract a sufficient number of participants, Ruby Entertainment may decide to cancel the course or change the Course dates. In case of cancellation, we will inform you 5 days in advance and refund the course fees in full (excluding banking fees that you may have incurred).
- Cancellations by participants advised in writing prior to 30 days of course commencement will be refunded in full.
- Cancellations received between 15-29 days prior to the event will be refunded 50%.
- A refund will not be granted if a registrant fails to attend an activity, or cancels up to two weeks before the commencement of the course.
- If you cannot attend a course, a substitute participant is welcome to attend in the participants place.
- Ruby Entertainment’s undertakings are limited to those set out in the course materials relating to the advertised course. While from time to time tutors may offer to provide additional assistance to a student, this does not constitute any undertaking by Ruby Entertainment or binding legal obligation upon it. The agreement between Ruby Entertainment and the course registrant is limited to the supply of the course as described in the course material.
- The contents of the Courses are not intended as official legal, business or financial advice and the participant agrees that Ruby cannot be deemed to be the provider of such advice. Participants should obtain their own independent advice in relation to all such matters from the relevant legal and financial professionals
- Ruby Entertainment is committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality and security of personal information provided by you to us. The personal information you provide in this form will be used by Ruby Entertainment to:
- Process your registration form
- Contact you in the event of cancellation, postponement and confirmation.
- Provide you with access to information about a range of current and future courses and associated events. f you do not wish to receive such information please advise us via email@example.com and allow four weeks for processing. Ruby Entertainment may disclose the personal information, which you provide to external service providers to whom we have contracted out functions such as printers or mailing houses, but only for the purposes outlined above. You have a right to access any personal information that Ruby Entertainment holds about you, subject to the exceptions in the Privacy Act. Please contact Ruby Entertainment if you would like to access or correct the personal information we hold about you.
All intellectual property rights, including copyright, patent, design rights relating to the course or course materials that are provided, or made available during the course, remain the sole property of Ruby Entertainment,or its licensors. No copies of course materials may be made either whole or in part unless expressly agreed in advance in writing by Ruby Entertainment.
By registering and proceeding with payment for this course, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the above Terms and Conditions